Recommend procedures for housing staff
Tenancy plus - Tenancy support operational guidelines
The Tenancy plus program assists tenants to live independently, engage in their community and link tenants to support when required.
These guidelines are designed to be used in conjunction with other key documents that outline the range of responsibilities and requirements that apply to funded organisations, including department policy, policy and funding plans, service agreements and legislative and regulatory requirements.
The guidelines are designed to assist the program’s service providers to be aware of and understand:
- The program's aims and structure
- How the program is managed at the government level
- How the program relates to other key department initiatives
- Expectations of continuous development, data collection, planning and review
- Standards of service delivery and active partnerships with department and sector services
- Activities funded under the program
- The basis upon which funding levels are determined.
HousingVic Online Services operational guidelines
We are progressively developing a range of digital products accessible via myGov to better assist clients and to give them greater autonomy to self-manage their housing services. These are available through HousingVic Online Services.
These operational guidelines apply when:
- A client elects to use HousingVic Online Services by validating their identity
- They subsequently elect to use Digital mail
- They authorise a household member to also access an online service of which they are a party to
- They opt out of either using online services or using Digital mail
- Request a statement of their account
- Grant a resident consent to make payments
- Make a payment online